While Ptlabs Consulting Pty Ltd is a small boutique migration agency, we are always on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic registered migration agents to join our team.
However, please note that we currently have no vacancies.
Registered Migration Agents
We welcome enquiries from registered migration agents who wish to practise in the areas of migration law that we focus in. We offer a relaxed work environment where each individual's skills and experience are recognised and valued. To be successful, you will need to:
- have a keen attention to detail;
- be comfortable in dealing with clients from diverse cultures;
- have superior communication skills (both oral and written);
- be IT-savvy (we generally operate a paperless office);
- not take yourself too seriously while realising the seriousness of our work;
- have held registration as an Australian migration agent for at least 2 years.
If this sounds like the work environment for you, please send us an email with a cover letter addressing the above criteria and your résumé. Please note that we will only hold discussions with suitable candidates who have adequately addressed all of the above criteria.
We also welcome enquiries for work experience placements from students undertaking their Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice course, or from recent graduates of the course, or from law students who have an interest in migration law. We look for the following attributes when considering applications from students or interns:
- have the ability and willingness to follow instructions;
- have an eagerness to learn;
- have superior communication skills;
- be IT-savvy;
- have a good academic record;
- have common sense.
Although we may not always have the capacity to take on students or interns, do send us an email with your résumé and your academic transcript, and we will be in touch should a vacancy arise.